Thursday 5 July 2012

Thursday 5th July

While Mike rendezvous'd with our courier to hand over a van load of furniture for distribution all over the country, I embarked upon my latest paint job - a Victorian pine shelf unit which came into our possession in a rather poor finish, and screaming out for an Annie Sloan makeover.







So, I was pleased to have a project where I could use a shade I'd not used before, Aubusson, combined with Farrow & Ball's Lime White for the interior. I was really pleased with the end result.

Antique Pine Shelf Unit Painted in Annie Sloan's Aubusson
with Farrow & Ball Lime White Interior

Listed today are two very traditional and elegant pieces of furniture in Bleached Walnut, a gorgeous pale walnut finish, by the renowned furniture retailers, Maple & Co. Soooo elegant.



Please feel free to browse our Ebay shop for details of the above and other items we have for sale.
A perfect end to the day was for us  to cool off with a top down drive this evening to Wimpole Hall, the National Trust owned property close to where we live, making the most of the sunshine and the beautiful Cambridgeshire countryside.

No comments:

Post a Comment